Every Fall, our church celebrates what God has done around the World through our international partnerships and makes a commitment to continue the work He’s called us to in the coming year.
This year’s celebration will take place from October 24th – November 5th with the theme of So Will I.
Faith Promise Guests
Greg & Abhineeta Matney (Usha & Aden) Vikas Ministries (India)
The Matneys are the son-in-law and daughter of Dr. Ajai & Dr. Indu Lall. They founded Vikas Ministries / The Skipping Stone, an initiative devoted to freeing women in India from human trafficking and slavery through skills training centers and economic empowerment.
Pius Nyakayiro Good News Jail & Prison Ministry (Rwanda)
Our partnership with this ministry in Rwanda provides support for 12 chaplains in the prisons of this central African country. Through his leadership as Country Director, Pius and his team are leading literally thousands of forgotten people to redemption in Christ.
Daniel & Edyta Wawrzyniak Proem (Poland)
Daniel & Edyta serve in Poland with Proem Ministries, a multi-faceted ministry of church plants, youth and young adult outreach and Christian education. They serve as the directors of the Proem camp at Zakosciele, hosting hundreds of European youth each year.
Denford Chizanga Africa Development Mission (Zimbabwe)
Denford is the director of ADM, a church planting & leadership ministry in Zimbabwe involved in dynamic community transformation and restoration efforts. ADM brings clean water, health care, education and job opportunities to the people of Zimbabwe and neighboring countries.
Martyn Mayfield Kingdom Garden (China)
Martyn & Lynda Mayfield have served in China for over 20 years. Their ministry is a Kingdom Garden, a preschool reaching middle class Chinese families in the city of Chengdu.
Jason & Kerri Kealey (Faith, Rylan, Addison and Eden) Thailand
Jason & Kerri Kealey, along with their 4 kids, went to the mission field in 2014 from our Statesboro campus. They served in Thailand, near the border of Burma, rescuing/restoring children at risk of being forced into human trafficking.
Ajai & Indu Lall Central India Christian Mission (India)
Dr. Ajai Lall is the founder and executive director of CICM. He and his wife Dr. Indu Lall began the ministry in 1982 focused on evangelism, church planting and leadership training. To date, CICM has planted over 1100 churches in India and the countries of Nepal, Bangladesh and Bhutan.
Billy Kilmer Grace City (San Diego, USA)
Billy is the Worship Leader and a church planter at Grace City Church in San Diego, California. He and his wife Mary have been there for three years and love serving God and their community as they lead people to a life-changing connection with Jesus.
Jason Stringer BVSA Travesia (Honduras)
A former staff member at Compassion Christian Church, Jason has served with the Buena Vista Sports Academy first in Guatemala and now in Travesia, Honduras. He plays a key role in discipling young boys and leading the day-to-day ministry to build young men of integrity in coastal Honduras.
Carlos & Jeanette Guerrero Helping Hands Across Ecuador (Ecuador)
Carlos and Jeanette moved back to the Ecuadorean village near where he was born to minister to the many families in need in that rural area. HHAE uses social and medical outreach to reach people with the message of Jesus.
Tomek & Stephanie Guzda Proem (Poland)
Tomek and Stephanie also serve with Proem Ministries in Zakosciele, Poland. Tomek is the Director of Media and Communications. Stephanie teaches at Pine Place School which provides Christian education through Proem to their community; she also oversees all the interns who serve with the ministry.
Aaron & Morganne Weeks CMF (Ethiopia)
Aaron & Morganne are currently awaiting the arrival of their 3rd child, while training and preparing to move their family to Ethiopia in early 2019. They will join Aaron’s brother Travis and his wife Emily who have been doing church planting and social enterprise with CMF in Ethiopia for the last 4 years.
Faith Promise Schedule by Location
- 6:30 PM Wed, Oct 31st – Ajai & Indu Lall
- 6:30 PM Wed Oct 31st (Middle & High School) – Carlos & Jeanette Guerrero
- 9 & 11 AM Sun, Nov 4th- Ajai & Indu Lall
- 9 & 11 AM Sun , Nov 4th (Middle & High School) – Daniel & Edyta Wawrzyniak
- 9 & 11 Sun, Nov 4th (Kid’s Ministry) – Jason & Kerri Kealey
- 6:45 PM Wed, Oct 31st- Greg & Abhineeta Matney
- 9:15 & 11 AM Sun, Nov 4th- Greg & Abhineeta Matney
- 9:15 & 11 AM Sun, Nov 4th (Middle & High School) – Greg & Abhineeta Matney
- 6:45 PM Wed, Oct 31st – Martyn Mayfield
- 9:15, 11 AM & 1 PM Sun, Nov 4th – Martyn Mayfield
- 9:15 & 11 AM Sun, Nov 4th (Middle & High School) – Tomek and Stephanie Guzda
- 6:45 PM Wed, Oct 31st (Middle & High School) – Billy Kilmer
- 9:15 & 11 AM Sun, Nov 4th – Jason Stringer
- 9,11 AM & 7 PM Sun, Oct 28 – Pius Nyakayiro
- 7 PM Mon, Oct 29 (College Age) – Aaron & Morgan Weeks, Pius Nyakayiro
- 9,11 AM & 7 PM Sun, Nov 4th – Denford Chizanga and Billy Kilmer
- 9:15 & 11 AM Sun, Nov 4th – Diwas Lamas
- 11 AM Sun, Nov 4th (Middle & High School) – Diwas Lamas
- 11 AM Sun, Nov 4th – Carlos and Jeanette Guerrero